Term of Assignment: Approx. 6 months (could go fulltime)
Location: Buffalo, New York
- Prepare test cases taking into consideration positive and negative scenarios
- Execute test cases and document test activities
- Prepare test scripts and execute testing (Integration, System, Regression)
- Identify, document and report defects (bugs)
- Prepare a Modification Request (MR) whenever needed
- Contribute to improving testing team best practices within the organization
- Participate in requirements review sessions to become familiar with project scope and requirements
- Under the leadership of the QA Lead/ Manager, contribute to testing strategy and documents in a project Test Plan.
- Conduct functional, performance, and usability testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or its equivalent; Master’s Degree preferred.
- At least 5 Years of Solid WEB and/ or MOBILE APPLICATIONS (Android, or iOS/iPhone, or iPad, or Blackberry) testing experience
- At least 5 years of work experience within the SDLC working through all phases of software development life cycle as a QA Analyst.
- At least 5 years of SQL and data validation experience and ability to write complex SQL queries to build expected results; able to compare expected and actual results.
- At least 5 years of experience with test management tools such as ALM, Quality Center, Jira, etc.
- Experience with Selenium/ QTP/ Cucumber, or similar functional testing tool.
- Database experience with MySQL, or Oracle, SQL, or Sybase
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including public presentation
- Good team-player
- Well-versed in functional testing and be able to utilize both positive and negative scenarios throughout the testing effort.
- Strong experience writing test scenarios (positive and negative)
- Strong problem-solving ability
Job Type: Recruiting