Job Location: Rochester, NY
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Title: Reimbursement Operations System Training Supervisor
The Reimbursement Operations (RO) System Training Supervisor is responsible for the administration of training and coaching programs focused on developing RO management and staff in the areas of work skills, health systems awareness and compliance, and processes used in Reimbursement Operations. The candidate must be a self-motivated, focused, multi-tasking individual. A substantive understanding of operational areas and performance metrics in the medical industry is preferred. The position will follow all necessary policies, procedures, processes and systems in place to support the maximum and most efficient reimbursement and patient satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Coach, counsel, assess and mentor subject matter experts (SMEs) and trainers.
• Assist in building, monitoring, administering and maintaining training materials/media for both system use and customer service training (e.g., all corporate and departmental [SharePoint] training sites, manuals, presentations, staff training and skills development records).
• Evaluate opportunity for output requirements and formats.
• Assess departmental capabilities and monitor staff performance.
• Daily, monthly and annual reporting, benchmarking and trending maximizing technology to improve function. Analyzing and summarizing data with subsequent communication to senior leadership and clinical operations.
• Supervise the use of revenue information systems/ software and maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of the system, reporting relevant information to senior leadership.
• Recruit, motivate and develop professional operations training team to inspire commitment and engagement and improvement performance standards.
• Measure efficacy of new workflows and processes and creates reports to demonstrate findings.
• Develop a strong understanding of the source systems that pass data to the reporting systems, the relationships within the data and how the data is used. Use this knowledge to develop and administer training programs.
• Maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Comply with all HIPAA standards.
• Perform all duties deemed necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor Degree: preferably in Business, Media Studies, Communications, Corporate Training or Accounting.
Prefer two or more years of experience in a corporate training capacity, with experience in one-on-one and one-to-many face-to-face training as well as online program building, executing and tracking.
Prefer 1+ years in management position.
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build professional relationships.
Proven ability to work effectively as a team member.
Effective organizational, time management and planning skills.
Ability to work remotely as part of a small group servicing users nationwide.
Some onsite-travel to remote facilities.
Windows based office technologies (i.e. Word, Excel, Access, HTML, FrontPage).
Excellent written and verbal communication skills for accurate, concise, and organized verbal communication.
Communicate, cooperate, and consistently function professionally and harmoniously with all levels of supervision, co-workers, patients, visitors, and vendors.
Demonstrate initiative, personal awareness, professionalism and integrity, and exercise confidentiality in all areas of performance.
Attend regular corporate meetings as requested.
Follow OSHA regulations, RadNet and site protocols, policies and procedures.
Follow HIPAA, compliance, privacy, safety and confidentiality standards at all times.
Provide exceptional customer satisfaction at all times.
Multi-task while maintaining a high level of efficiency and sense of urgency.
Attend and participate in regular business cycle team meetings including Clinical Operational meetings, and training as required.
Understanding of radiology revenue cycle process flow.
Practice universal safety precautions.
Promote good public relations on the phone and in person.
Adapt and is willing to learn new tasks, methods, and systems.
Report to work regularly as scheduled; consistently punctual with respect to working hours and lunch schedules, and maintains satisfactory personal attendance in accordance with RadNet guidelines.
Complete job responsibilities in a quality and timely manner.
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Office: 403 Main St., Suite 325, Buffalo, NY 14
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
Business Hours: M-F, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Office: 403 Main St., Suite 325, Buffalo, NY 14203